CTL Community Updates –
- The CTL Facebook Community is thriving and FUN!
- CTL on Instagram – hosting challenges like this month’s #ctlwakeupchallenge and our room challenges. Follow BoldTurquoise or check out #cultivatingthelovely on IG to find out more.
- Morning Show on Periscope
- Our signature Cultivate the Lovely 18oz MUGS are BACK! We also have “Be Bold and Gracious” summer drink tumblers. You can check them out in the Bold Turquoise Shop.
Now, on to the interview with Olivia Cagle!
Olivia, creator of Fitabulous Moms, is a prenatal/postnatal corrective exercise specialist and a diastasis restoration specialist. Her mission is to help get awareness out about diastasis and give hope to moms that they can heal without surgery – even if you have severe diastasis!
- Diastasis Recti is a separation between the left and right abdominal walls.
- It’s not just caused by pregnancy!
- It’s not about the looks – it’s about the function of your body!
- Diastasis can be healed without surgery!
- Olivia’s #1 Tip – check to see IF you have Diastasis, THEN you can do Olivia’s FREE 5 day Diastasis Challenge.
A great way to be held accountable in healing your Diastasis is through the new 8-week online Boot Camps Olivia is offering. It goes beyond the 5 Day Challenge into to more exercises, breathing, eating, and so much more – the accountability and access to Olivia is incredible! If you’d like to get on the waiting list for the next camp you can do so here – and remember to mention that MacKenzie sent you!
How Does Olivia balance being a homeschooling mom of 7 and having a business?
- She sets timers to get things done.
- She tries to practice good communication habits with her husband and family members.
- She fills herself up by spending time with the Lord!
- Clean Eating – and how to make healthier changes when not the whole family is on board.
Want to learn more about Olivia? Find here around the web-