Join the Challenge!
First- Download and Print the bookmark right here!
- Choose your style. There are lots of ideas in the Periscope shows below, but please, don’t go buy fancy stuff unless it excites you – the goal of this challenge is just to WRITE the WORD and cement it in our hearts and minds by meditating on it and looking at it throughout our days and all month long.
- Do it!
- Share it! Share your journey with others on social media with #heartinhandchallenge and if you want to make sure MacKenzie sees it, remember to tag her at @boldturquoise.
Periscope #HeartinHandChallenge Idea Shows
If you need some inspiration, then check out these shows MacKenzie did on Periscope over the last couple of weeks-
Cultivating the Lovely #heartinhandchallenege 10 Days/10 Ways – an introduction to the #heartinhandchallenge and ideas using 3×5 Cards or Post-it Notes
CTL- 10 Days/10 Ways Day 2 – using Project Life Cards or any journaling cards
CTL Heart in Hand ideas (take 2)! – using a Composition Notebook, a Journal, or a Traveler’s Notebook
CTL Heart in Hand Challenge Ideas – take 3 – More on using a Traveler’s Notebook
Some Favorite Supplies-
There will be a more detailed blog post with pictures coming in the days ahead – but here is a pretty good list of the supplies talked about in the scopes above!
- Tomoe River Paper
- CreativLei’s 31 Day Lettering Course (FREE!)
- Project Life Cards
- Gridded Composition Book
- Molskin Notebooks
- Bullet Journals
- Traveler’s Notebooks – search “Fabric Dori” on Etsy
- Tim Holts Paints (acrylic, distress, and stains)
- Leather Traveler’s Notebooks- Chic Sparrow, Naked Cow, Foxy Fix
- DIY Fabric Traveler’s Notebook – a great tutorial by Sea Lemon on YouTube
- Color Crush (Personal Size Planner)
- Carpe Diem (a5 Planner)
- Happy Planner
- Blitsy – for stickers, journaling cards, paints, and planners