Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
Archived Show Notes- February 1-5, 2016
Looking for something we have talked about in a past show? Well, you came to the right place!
Archived Show Notes for February 1 - 5, 2016
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
February 1, 2016
No show today do to sickness - please keep MacKenzie and family in your prayers!
You can join our Facebook Community to get updates on show cancelations or changes and enjoy prayer, discussion, and lovely with women from around the world. We'd lovely to get to know you better!
Did you know you can shop Amazon and support the Cultivating the Lovely Ministry without any extra cost to you? Yep. We appreciate it so much!
It's been a while - but we're back!
- Did you know you can join our Facebook Community to share your lovelies each day as well as discuss the Bible study?
- Yes, MacKenzie's wearing everyone's favorite floral baseball tee in todays's show!
- Speaking of Amazon - Did you know you can support Cultivating the Lovely by shopping on Amazon through links like THIS ONE to do all your regular Amazon shopping? Yep. It's easy and we're so grateful when you do that for us!
- Listen to Episode 11 of the Cultivating the Lovely the Podcast with Sally and Sarah Clarkson all about the launch of their new book The Live Giving Home! And - a Giveaway for BOTH books! Be sure to enter!
- We'll be doing a Book Club on The Life Giving Home starting in a couple of weeks. So be sure to get The Life Giving Home and also consider getting The Life Giving Home Experience (a devotional guide) to go with it!
- Bible Study Today - in Colossians 3. Reading to glean instructions for living as redeemed daughters of God!
- Our John Bible Study will begin soon. Be sure you're on the mailing list to get yours for free! They will hopefully be sent out this weekend or early next week.
- Watch today's replay (this is a direct link to TODAY'S show!)
- WEEKEND CHALLENGE - Rest and Prep!!!!!
- New podcast with Sally and Sarah Clarkson is out!!!!
- We will be starting in the Book of John next week so look for the Savor & Establish in your inbox
- Colossians is wrapped up today! Colossians 4: 2-6 - we are to be using the best of our time with non-believers, be watchful, be observant of what is surrounding us, be thankful for all Christ has given us.
- Make suer you join our Facebook group to share all your loveliness that you are cultivating in your life
- We will start our new book club in two weeks. Order the Life Giving Home here and the year long guide here
To watch today's replay you can click here
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at email@example.com