Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
The Cultivating the Lovely Morning Show
airs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings
starting between 7:00 & 7:30 PST (Winter Hours)
Each morning ladies from across the globe join me for mutual encouragement and inspiration as we commit to the top three ways we will pour labor, care and study into making our lives more lovely. It's all about pressing into the roles that God has given us and doing them to the best of our abilities, in His strength and guidance.
Bring your coffee and join us on Periscope @BoldTurquoise for the all the morning hilarity and, hopefully, inspiration!
Archived Show Notes - February 8-12, 2016
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
February 8, 2016
- Lifegiving Home Book club will start next Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016. You can still order your copy here and the year long guide here
- Start reading the first 3 chapters, if you have the book.
- Listen to the scope featuring Sally and Sarah Clarkson here
- Make sure to subscribe to the blog today as we will be starting our new Savior & Establish Bible study on the Book of John and it will be delivered to your inbox this week.
- BIG NEWS!!!! The morning show will be scaling back to 3 days a week and will air Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week, starting this week.
- Get in now on Sally Clarkson's big launch party by signing up here
- Today's verse of the day is Luke 12: 29 - 31
Watch today's show here
February 10, 2016
- Today the new Bible study through the book of John kicks off!
- John 1:1-34 gives an outlook on what the book is all about. Grace and truth!!!!
- A new conversation will be started daily in the Facebook group for us to discuss what we are learning and enjoying.
Today's replay can be watched here
February 12, 2016
Reset your resolutions! Re-evaluate all of your goals and resolutions. Find the root of why there may be a problem. Why is it not working? What is working great? and How can I move forward to success?
- New podcast is up with Amy Wyler, you can listen here or subscribe on iTunes, Sticker or Podcast Addict and get the new episode automatically.
- If you want to see what I am reading on my 48 book goal this year, you can follow me on Goodreads
- Have you joined in on the conversation over on Facebook? If not join in now here
- The podcast I am loving right now is What Should I Read Next with Anne Bogal.
- Today we are moving through Chapter 2 of John in our Bible study: the wedding at Cana - John 2:1-12
Watch today's show here if you missed it live
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at email@example.com