Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
The Cultivating the Lovely Morning Show
airs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings
starting between 7:00 & 7:30 PST (Winter Hours)
Each morning ladies from across the globe join me for mutual encouragement and inspiration as we commit to the top three ways we will pour labor, care and study into making our lives more lovely. It's all about pressing into the roles that God has given us and doing them to the best of our abilities, in His strength and guidance.
Bring your coffee and join us on Periscope @BoldTurquoise for the all the morning hilarity and, hopefully, inspiration!
This week on Periscope @BoldTurquoise
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
February 15, 2016
Happy President's Day
- I am listening to The Happiness Project on Overdrive. You can find the paperback copy here
- I did a short scope on Friday about the Happy Planner, you can watch the replay here and you can get this deal at blitsy.com
- Check out ChaoticBlessing for some functionally beautiful stickers and insert for your planner and to win $20 worth of planner stickers be sure to enter the giveaway here after you listen to the new podcast episode with Amy Wyler.
- Lifegiving Home Book club starts this Wednesday - Feb. 17
Today in the Bible study we talked about the passage starting in John 2:13
To watch today's show you can click here
February 19, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: "Be all there!" (Jim Elliot). Be Present in whatever it is you are doing.
- We started our book club through The Life Giving Home yesterday. You can still order your copy and join us on Periscope on Wednesdays!
- Bible Study - We discussed the bible study through the book of John ending chapter 4 & beginning chapter 5. Get your FREE John Study Guide here.
- Watch today's replay.
- Don't forget to join the conversations in our Facebook Community!
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org