Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
The Cultivating the Lovely Morning Show
airs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings
starting between 7:00 & 7:30 PST (Winter Hours)
Each morning ladies from across the globe join me for mutual encouragement and inspiration as we commit to the top three ways we will pour labor, care and study into making our lives more lovely. It's all about pressing into the roles that God has given us and doing them to the best of our abilities, in His strength and guidance.
Bring your coffee and join us on Periscope @BoldTurquoise for the all the morning hilarity and, hopefully, inspiration!
This week on Periscope @BoldTurquoise
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
April 4, 2016
April Challenge: Homemaking Challenge! Did you make your plan this past weekend? What are you studying? Did you develop your plan and decide on the labor and care?
Some Book Recommendations to fuel your study part of the cultivation:
- The Life Giving Home by Sally Clarkson (PS this is our monthly Book Club Book this year)
- Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House by Cheryl Mendleson
- At Home with Madame Chic by Jennifer L Scott
- Please join us us in the CTL Facebook Community and link up your April Challenge scopes. Be sure to use #ctlaprilchallange for your scopes, IG, and tweets so we can find them!
- Monday April 11 @ 1pm PST - Webinar with Mystic Winkler: Bold Planning - how can I have a plan when life is always changing.
BE IN THE WORD THIS MONTH! We are breaking from "official group" study this month, but in May we will be going through the book of Ruth. A good resource to check out to prepare for that, or to use while we do Ruth in May, is A Loving Life in a Broken Relationship by Paul E Miller.
- Watch the replay of today's show.
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived Show Notes
- March 28-April 1, 2016
- March 21-25, 2016
- March 18-22, 2016
- March 7-11, 2016
- February 26-March 4, 2016
- February 22-26, 2016
- February 15-21, 2016
- February 8 - 12, 2016
- February 1 - 5, 2016
- January 22-29, 2016
- January 18-21, 2016
- January 11-16, 2016
- January 4 - 8, 2016
- December 21 - 25, 2015
- December 14 - 18, 2015
- November 30- December 4
- November 9-13, 2015
- November 2-6, 2015
- October 26-30, 2015