Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
The Cultivating the Lovely Morning Show
airs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings
starting between 7:00 & 7:30 PST (Winter Hours)
Each morning ladies from across the globe join me for mutual encouragement and inspiration as we commit to the top three ways we will pour labor, care and study into making our lives more lovely. It's all about pressing into the roles that God has given us and doing them to the best of our abilities, in His strength and guidance.
Bring your coffee and join us on Periscope @BoldTurquoise for the all the morning hilarity and, hopefully, inspiration!
This week on Periscope @BoldTurquoise
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
April 20, 2016
- Have you joined in on the daily Kitchen Challenge in our Facebook Group?
- Search YouTube for family’s living in RVs full time! GREAT organizational tips! We'll have some good channels listed out soon for quick reference.
- A good read for learning the HOWS and WHYS of homemaking: Home Comforts by Sheryl Mendleson.
April 22, 2016
NEW for CTL: the Weekly Homemaking Challenge!
- Last week we did our kitchens. This week we're working on our living rooms (or whatever you consider your "main living space")! There will be a thread in the FB Community to post your pictures each day (today thru next Thursday night) of your living space.
The Katch Disaster and what that means for us here in the CTL Community-
- The service that used to host Periscope replays is shutting down. As of TODAY you can no longer watch MacKenzie's replays on that site. We are in the process of uploading all the PAST shows to our YouTube Channel.
- Going forward the CTL Morning Show will ONLY be viewable live or for the 24 HOURS that Periscope makes scopes available. We will ALWAYS have good show notes with links so you can still access those right here!
- Book Clubs, Reviews, and Homing Tip Scopes, (or other tidbits we decide on as we go along) WILL be viewable on YouTube to watch (but you won't be able to see the comments from the scope). We'll post the YouTube links here and in the FB Community so you know when they are up.
- We're making this up as we go along. Thanks for all your continued prayers and support! This is a frustrating and stressful change to make!
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at email@example.com
2016 Show Notes
- April 18-22, 2016
- April 11-15, 2016
- April 4-8, 2016
- March 28-April 1, 2016
- March 21-25, 2016
- March 7-11, 2016
- February 29-March 4, 2016
- February 22-26, 2016
- February 15-19, 2016
- February 8 - 12, 2016
- February 1 - 5, 2016
- January 25-29, 2016
- January 18-22, 2016
- January 11-15, 2016
- January 4 - 8, 2016