Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
The Cultivating the Lovely Morning Show
airs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings
starting between 7:00 & 7:30 PST (Winter Hours)
Each morning ladies from across the globe join me for mutual encouragement and inspiration as we commit to the top three ways we will pour labor, care and study into making our lives more lovely. It's all about pressing into the roles that God has given us and doing them to the best of our abilities, in His strength and guidance.
Bring your coffee and join us on Periscope @BoldTurquoise for the all the morning hilarity and, hopefully, inspiration!
This week on Periscope @BoldTurquoise
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
April 25, 2016
- It's Mackenzie's birthday week (turning 32)!
- ALL MORNING SHOWS only available for 24 hours since Katch is gone. The special broadcasts (Book Clubs, Reviews, and Homing Tip Scopes) will be put up on You Tube.
- Weekly Challenge: Last week we were posting pictures of our kitchens and keeping them clean. This week we're working on our living rooms - or whatever you consider your main living space). Each evening there will be a thread in the FB Community to post your pictures of your living space.
- A good read for learning the HOWS and WHYS of homemaking: Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House by Sheryl Mendleson.
- Bible Studies: She Reads Truth (Moses study right now) and the Ruth Study "Kinsman Redeemer" from Precepts.org, and She Reads Truth: Proverbs Study (which will begin May 2nd).
- Be sure to check out the beautiful stickers, add-ins, in our EXCLUSIVE Cultivating The Lovely Planner Line designed by Chaotic Blessing. We will be coming out with a homeschool planner kit in the summer.
- Email at email@example.com if you have ideas for more planner stuff you want to see.
- Blitzy.com has great deals on planners and planner accessories too.
- "Amen" Washi tape from The Illustrated Faith Line by DaySpring.
- Micron Pens - .45mm (marked as "05" size sets) so they don't bleed when you are writing in your Bible!
- Inspiring Words Coloring Book by Zondervan.
- Fervent from Priscilla Shire - The powerful book talks about how we have spiritual forces that we are battling, not other people. We can battle these opposing forces using prayer and reading the Bible. One of the greatest lies the devil has talked us into is that he doesn't exist and that spiritual forces don't affect us.
- The movie War Room: Prayer is a Powerful Weapon!
April 27, 2016
- Check out the FB group for the weekly challenge, prayer, and lovely community!
- Want to make your hair look like you spent hours on it? Check out the "How Does She" hair tutorials.
- Not recording AM shows on you tube but are the "special shows." You can check out Bold Turquoise on YouTube.
- Books mentioned (be sure to try Overdrive or Hooplah for free audiobooks):
- BOOK CLUB! The Life Giving Home May bookclub Scope Hop will be coming up - watch for announcements to sign up for that.
- Bible Studies MacKenzie is currently working through:
- Stay tuned for more news on a mug sale and a Summer Bucket planner insert package from the Cultivating the Lovely Planner Line by Chaotic Blessing.
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Show Notes
- April 18-22, 2016
- April 11-15, 2016
- April 4-8, 2016
- March 28-April 1, 2016
- March 21-25, 2016
- March 7-11, 2016
- February 29-March 4, 2016
- February 22-26, 2016
- February 15-19, 2016
- February 8 - 12, 2016
- February 1 - 5, 2016
- January 25-29, 2016
- January 18-22, 2016
- January 11-15, 2016
- January 4 - 8, 2016