Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
The Cultivating the Lovely Morning Show
airs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings
starting between 7:00 & 7:30 PST
Each morning ladies from across the globe join me for mutual encouragement and inspiration as we commit to the top three ways we will pour labor, care and study into making our lives more lovely. It's all about pressing into the roles that God has given us and doing them to the best of our abilities, in His strength and guidance.
Bring your coffee and join us on Periscope @BoldTurquoise for the all the morning hilarity and, hopefully, inspiration!
This week on Periscope @BoldTurquoise
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
Mug & Tumbler Day!
- PreSale for CTL Mugs & Tumblers is OPEN!
- PreSale closes Monday, June 27th. Stock is not guaranteed after that.
- Find them at shop.boldturquoise.com
- International? Email shop(at)boldturquoise(dot)com
- Remember to be posting to #ctlwakeupchallenge on Instagram for a chance to win a tumbler. Must post 20 times in June!
- NEW podcast launching tomorrow with Olivia Cagel
- Resources mentioned today-
- Ways you can be supporting the CTL Ministry
Morning Show “Simple Summer” June 10, 2016 – #theonewithallthehashtags
- Wednesday, June 15th: CTL Mugs and Summer Tumblers go on Presale!
- Thursday, June 16th: Podcast is back featuring Olivia Cagel from Fitabulous Moms
- Post what your 3 lovelies are for the day on Instagram with #lovely3! Makes it more personal to see pictures of your real lives!
- Post on Instagram what time you are going to get up and a picture everyday proving you did using #ctlwakeupchallenge. If you get up 20 times in the month of June you will be entered into the drawing to win a free CTL Summer Tumbler!
- This week is MAKE UP WEEK!
- Falling behind on one of the rooms we have already done? (Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Work Space) This week is Make-Up Week!
- Use #ctlroomchallenge in IG
- Weekend Challenge!
- Simplify Summer! Mackenzie is has made a short list of things that if they are done everyday will make her feel good. Ex: Praying and Reading the Psalms. #simplepsalmsummer
- There was also talk about doing a Nightly Kitchen Check! If it helps keep you accountable post a picture of your kitchen every night using #ctlkitchen
Other proposed hashtags included…(but really, we aren’t using these officially, but they are too FUNNY not to share here!)
- # ctlkitchencleanup
- #ctlmulligans – okay we might totally use this one!
Do yourself a HUGE favor and watch the replay of this one – it’s funny and so good for the soul!
2016 Show Notes
- May 30-June 3, 2016
- May 23-27, 2016
- May 16-20, 2016
- May 9-13, 2016
- May 1-6, 2016
- April 18-22, 2016
- April 11-15, 2016
- April 4-8, 2016
- March 28-April 1, 2016
- March 21-25, 2016
- March 7-11, 2016
- February 29-March 4, 2016
- February 22-26, 2016
- February 15-19, 2016
- February 8 – 12, 2016
- February 1 – 5, 2016
- January 25-29, 2016
- January 18-22, 2016
- January 11-15, 2016
- January 4 – 8, 2016
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me!