Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
Archived Show Notes - December 14 - 18, 2015
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
December 14, 2015
- Super Exciting News- we hit 10,000 downloads of the podcast on its 1 month Anniversary. That's a huge thanks to all of you. You can check out the Podcast here.
- Please submit your questions for a Q&A style podcast to me at email@example.com or on our Facebook group
- More Exciting News our mugs & journals have arrived! Order your Journal and/or Mug today to get it in time for Christmas.
- I shared with you my Fun Family trip to Leavenworth you can catch the replay here!
- We are currently going through the Promises Bible study by Kari Denker. You can still order it here .
- Be sure to check out the podcast called Sorta Awesome by Megan Tietz! In today's show I referred to Episode 38 about the best books in 2015 with Modern Mrs. Darcy & Hollywood Housewife.
Here is the link to today's show!
December 15, 2015
- Only a few Mugs left! Order your mug or journal today!
- I am guest posting today for Courtney Stanford at Let Every Heart on the topic of Traditions. Read it here.
- SUPER EXCITING NEWS! I will be interviewing Sally Clarkson for the podcast about new upcoming book The Lifegiving Home. The book is coming out in Febuary but is available for Pre Order here.
- Pre-order the year long guide here.
- You can still get in questions for our Question & Answer Podcast! Send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Facebook group.
- I will be doing a Hop on Thursday evening about Mama Cloth with Erin Odom from Humbled Homemaker & Stacy Myers from Stacy Makes Cents. Bring your questions because it's going to be all kinds of real.
- I am loving my new favorite decaf Black Tea, decaf Vanilla Black, decaf English Breakfast and Apple Strudel was amazing from Cup & Kettle
View today's show here
December 16, 2015
- Mugs and Journals have shipped!!!! There are still a few left so order yours today in order to receive in time for the Holidays!
- Have you heard the newest Podcast? If not you can find it here.
- We are continuing in The Promises Bible study by Kari Denker at Stone Soup for Five. Not too late to grab your copy.
- To find more information about Evernote and how to use it effectively, you can learn what I did by heading over to my landing page on my dear friend, Mystie Winkler's site Simplified Organization.
Missed part of the show, watch the replay here!
December 17, 2015
This evening there will be a scope hop about Mama Cloth between @BoldTurquoise, @StacyMakesCents & @HumbledHomemaker
December 4, 2015
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at email@example.com