Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
Archived Show Notes - January 4 - 8, 2016
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
January 4, 2016
- See my husband and I scope together: anniversary scope
- Colossians Bible Study available at the end of the week for free to blog subscribers
- Daily devotion I am going through can be found here
- If you are interested in getting a Cultivate The Lovely Mug please check out our poll in our Facebook community
- I'm challenging myself to read 48 books. Come see those I recommend by friending me on Goodreads
- Pre-order our February Book Club book, Lifegiving Home by Sally Clarkson and get it the day it releases
- And follow along with the year long guide here
The wisest of women builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down. (ESV)
You can catch today's replay anytime here
January 5, 2106
Morning show from my new "studio"
- Cultivate the Lovely the Podcast is right here
- Come join the community on Facebook here
- Email us with product suggestions, scope topics or anything else at email@example.com
- Don't forget if your not subscribed to the blog you can do so here to get weekly newsletters & our up coming Bible Study through the book of Colossians
- Please remember that if your on our FaceBook page & you see a prayer request to please pray for that request before you hit like
- The app I mentioned I am using is called Productivity
- We will be doing a book club on Sally Clarkson you can Pre-order it here
Pre-order the year long guide here.
- You can check out the Read Aloud Rivival website I mentioned here
- I listened to most of my audio books through this website
If you would like to view the replay head over here
January 6, 2016
- Come to the Community on Facebook. I will be adding a poll about joining me in my labor, care and study journey
- Podcast will begin again next week. The show featuring Sally Clarkson and her daughter Sarah will be coming out the first week in February.
- Our book club will kick-off with Sally's new book. You can order it here and help support the Podcast
- Pre-order the year long guide here
- New Bible study will be released this coming week. If you are not a blog subscriber go ahead and get that part done so you can received the study for free.
- To find out what books I'm planning to read through this year you can sing up on goodreads & friend request me there
- Check out the Read Aloud Rivival podcast I mentioned with the most recent episode with Anna Bogal here (don't leave the house without a book & a snack )
- To listen to audio books try out Overdrive.com
You can watch today's scope here
Philippians 4:4-9, 13
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice....
January 7, 2016
- On my way to my reading goal by finishing up this amazing Advent book with my kids
- I did a small review on it on Goodreads.com. Come follow my reading journey
- I'm listening to Seven by Jen Hatmaker on overdrive.com but you can get the paperback here
- Join in on the fun outside of the show in the Facebook group
- To pre-order the book we will be going through for our Book Club LifeGiving Home by Sally Clarkson click here
- Pre-order the year long guide here
- If you are interested in the Kon Marie process you can find the book here
- Q/A Podcasts will be in the line up this year. If you have any questions you would like answered, please submit them to the email below
Hebrews 12:1-3 (ESV)
If you missed the show you can watch anytime here
January 8, 2016
Part two of weekend challenge - start fresh if you need to restart...take 15-20 minutes to get yourself re-centerd back on the Lord and your goals.
- Facebook community can be found here. Come join in on the loveliness!
- Squirely Sister Scopes and Q&A podcast are back this season. Get your questions and topics submitted today by email or on the Facebook group.
- One of my top 3 things is to start the Kon Marie process in my home. You can find the book here
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. (ESV)
Today's replay can be viewed here
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org