Be sure to sign up via email for all the latest news and goings on! --->
Archived Show Notes- Jan 11-15, 2016, 2015
Looking for something we have talked about in a past show? Well, you came to the right place!
This week on Periscope @BoldTurquoise
(affiliate links may be used in these show notes- thanks for your support)
January 11, 2016
- Savior and Establish: Colossians - delivered via Sunday's newsletter to all subscribers. Subscribe today to get your copy straight to your inbox
- Print the study in booklet form open the file in Adobe and click on the print setting for booklet
- Prayer verse today was from Colossians 1:9-14 (ESV)
- Memory verse for this study is Colossians 3:12-17 - speak it out loud, say it as a chant, practice with your children, post it around the house and WRITE it out several times.
- We want to allow his word to DWELL in us, this is what the Savor & Establish study is all about
- You can use the app YouVersion to read on the go or listen to the audio option
- If you have any questions, concerns or topic suggestions for squirrely sister scopes, podcast or Q/A questions email us at: email@example.com
- To check out my year of reading 48 books goal, check out my list on Goodreads
Watch today's show here
January 12, 2106
- Today in our Bible study we are in Colossians 1
- If you want to join in subscribe here to get the Bible study for free
- Our next book club will be Lifegiving Home by Sally Clarkson. You can pre-order here.
- Pre-order the year long guide here
- This morning Colossians 1:15-20 really spoke to me as a mother and holding it all together.
- Currently I am using the ESV Journalling Bible
Any questions for the Q & A Podcast or Squirrely Sister Scope you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the post in our Facebook group
To catch's today's morning show click here
January 13, 2016
Announcement!!!! It's official I will be moving the time of the morning show for Winter Hours. Between 7 - 7:30 am PST
- We are in the Colossians study. Today we are reading Chapter 2. I feel like this is the "Just give me Jesus" chapter. Jesus is God's mystery, he is the head of the church and we should all be clinging to him.
- Scripture Memory verse: Colossians 3: 12-17
To catch today's replay you can click here and watch anytime.
January 14, 2016
- Squirrelly Sister Scope Tonight sometime between 6 - 7 pm PST
- Winter Podcast Season starts today!
- Sally Clarkson's book Own Your Life is on sale. You can get the Kindle version here or the physical book here
- The next book club will feature Lifegiving Home by Sally Clarkson. You can pre-order it here and get the year long guide for it here
- Mugs will be coming back very soon!!!!
- We are in Colossians 3 today in our Savior & Establish bible study. Memory verse is Colossians 3:12-17
- We are focusing on all the different ways it is stated on who Christ is. Christ is our life. He is Everything!
- Don't forget to come join in on the conversation outside of the show in our Facebook group
To catch today's replay click here
January 15, 2016
- Watch yesterday's Squirrelly Sister's Scope on Fashion
- Listen to the NEW Podcast Episode with Kristi Clover
- Sally Clarkson's book Own Your Life is on sale for Kindle, get it here!
- We will be reading Sally's new book The Life Giving Home for our monthly Book Club. You can Pre Order the book here and also the workbook (nice to have but not at all necessary to be a part of book club!) here.
- Find me on Good Reads - a free book read and tracking social site.
- I'm using the App Overdrive to listen to audiobook free through my library.
- Weekend Challenge! Hospitality: Even if your not having people over this weekend, just take a sec to think about how you view hospitality. Think about how you can set the tone in your home so it's always ready to welcome guest. It's not all about clean floors!
- Bible Study in Colossians 4 - the mystery of Christ is the Gospel message; be caution of how you act and speak to others.
- You can watch today's show in replay to hear more!
Thank you so much for being a part of The Cultivating the Lovely Community! This show and community is a ministry and it exists because of all of you! Please feel free to contact me at any time- I love hearing from all of you! Just email me at email@example.com